Wednesday, May 18, 2016

here we go

just a quick update since i haven't wrote in a day or two.

the side effects, other than being tired, seem to be kicking in.

yesterday i had a couple of times at work where i could simply not find my words. i knew what i wanted to say, but i could not find the right words and i could not get them to come out my mouth. super frustrating.

then at about 5pm i started to feel really nauseas and that never went away. i was down for the count for the rest of the night.

still not feeling well this morning. hoping my nausea meds kick in here sooon for me to help me get through the day.

i will write more soon, hope your weeks are going well - it is hump day, we are half way there. i don't know about you, but i am more than ready for the weekend to get here.

xo


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting, Alli. I love hearing from you. I want your nasty nausea to go away.


    Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and hoping the nasty side effects go away soon.

    ReplyDelete