Wednesday, May 14, 2014

goals


 goals.

i am such a sucker for a good goal.

over the last couple of weeks when i have been running i thought about aiming to run 4 or 5 miles by my birthday in july.

yesterday my friend kerry asked me if wanted to do a 10k (6.1 miles) at the beginning of september.

i said yes.



over the last couple of weeks as the weather has turned i thought about how we could spend time outside every night when the weather was on our side.

tonight we brought out all of our watercolors and painted until it got dark. we also ate some jelly beans (and you know they were jolly rancher jelly beans because they are the best ever) at the same time for a little creative fuel.

over the last couple of weeks i have kept these goals to myself. i didn't want to tempt the fates with my dreams of what i could do during these months if i got to call the shots.

it definitely feels good to live them now.

i am such a sucker for a good goal.




No comments:

Post a Comment