Tuesday, March 18, 2014

amazing

this weekend i was wearing one of my favorite sweaters (thank you fogos). as i was getting ready to head out, i was thinking about how cool it would be if everyone saw "be amazing" as a daily reminder. the world might just be a better place. i can tell you that just wearing the sweater inspires me, i have thought about wearing it everyday but i might start to get a few looks at work;) but wearing it is always a good reminder to me of how just a few words can change your entire perspective on a day.

thanks to some family members that were eager to donate today to the cancer walk (love you guys), i realized that i needed to provide my specific fundraising page for those that would like to donate to "alli's angels". so if you would like to donate, you can do so directly to our team on my homepage which is https://secure.getmeregistered.com/homepage.php?id=6640

happy wednesday.

be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment