Monday, September 17, 2018

mondays

today was definitely a monday, from start to finish.

my bloodwork was good, only issue is that my potassium is low which is odd since they have me taking a supplement every morning. so i am going to take twice the amount and we are going to see what the change is in my bloodwork in two weeks. otherwise, all else looks good. we are staying on the same medical dosage (and stay on one drug) until my scans in october. we are going to decrease my steroids though and see (hope that it does not) cause any issues for me. we shall see, the decrease starts tomorrow.

beth had her scans today and all went as well it can when you are doing scans. she is very tired tonight and doing ok. remember her results don't come until thursday so please keep your prayers, mojo, and love going her way until we get the good news that i know is coming.

ok, that is all for this monday - hope your was better than ours.

gloves up for beth.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment