Thursday, September 6, 2018

friday night - stand up to cancer television broadcast

tomorrow night is the annual "stand up to cancer" event which is televised on all major tv channels simultaneously.

you hear from the doctors dedicated to finding cures and pushing the latest science advancements.

the stories of patients. those still fighting. those that laid down their fighting gloves for the last time. the families. the caregivers. 0h, the stories. if you are like me, have some kleenex by you.

it a night of television i will not miss every year.

i hope that you will join me and learn about the ways you can help to stand up to cancer.

you can donate if you choose to.

here is more info on the show and the times it is on where you are and how you can donate if you would like to.

it is hard for me to watch? absolutely.

but do i think the stories are important to watch? absolutely.

will i hear about science that may benefit me or give me hope? absolutely.

will i hear stories that make me sad? probably.

but i will watch (and cry), because the stories need to be heard and those that are doing their best to finding cures need to be supported.

one night where all tv channels focus on cancer and finding cures.

the most important hour of tv all year in my opinion (and we need more hours like this one).

gloves up.

No comments:

Post a Comment