Tuesday, September 4, 2018

around here, part ii

+++ around here i stood in the shower this morning holding two hands full of my hair. it just about put me into a panic attack but luckily i took my meds not soon after and my anxiety started to calm. i will definitely be writing more soon on anxiety, i think that it is a subject that does not get talked about enough.

+++ around here my bloodwork looked good.

+++ around here we are going to decrease the steroids by 5mg and stay on the same dose of the treatment drug. we will go back in two weeks and if things are still stable, we will talk about increasing or adding in another treatment drug. scans are probably a month or so out, no date scheduled yet.

+++ around here beth goes in for her next round of chemo tomorrow. please send her all of your love mojo, and prayers as she faces this next round.

+++ around here i am tired so i am heading to bed (big brother, aren't you proud of me??;)

happy wednesday all, we are already halfway there.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment