Monday, September 3, 2018

around here

+++ around here we had a great last summer weekend in idaho with family. where did summer go? i don't know either.

+++ around here tomorrow i go into scca to see my oncologist. we see how my bloodwork is doing and determine whether or not to increase the dosage on my treatment meds. we will see how it goes.

+++ around here i am still having joint aches as my main side effect, as well as the fatigue. the joint aches are better if i take Tylenol to dull them and i can still walk and get around by myself so that is good. 

+++ around here i wake up each day and find more and more hair on my pillow. it also continues to come out a lot during showers so we will see how that continues to go. it is hard to see it falling out, i am not going to lie about that.

+++ around here school starts tomorrow and the routine of all the activities begins. here we go 4th grade. how is that possible either? i don't know either.

+++ around here i hope that you all had a good summer too and i will let you know what we decide tomorrow.

anywhere i fight, you fight.

gloves up.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment