Wednesday, April 6, 2016

results

today is a very hard day.

i am going to make this short because i am a mess and don't want to be on my laptop right now.

not good news.

there are four spots on my right lung.

long story short, it looks like the time has come where surgeries are no longer an option, and starting treatment to see if we can shrink or maintain tumors is my only option.

much more to come on all of this.

thank you for all of the love and prayers for today, and please keep them all coming. i am going to need them more than ever. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so sorry. Sending love your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers Ali, Don't give up! I had 9 tumors in my lungs and 9 cm x8cm tumor on my esophagus.NINE years ago. Immunotherapy is pretty incredible. If you ever want to chat. Markcanby@yahoo.com Take care and Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers Ali, Don't give up! I had 9 tumors in my lungs and 9 cm x8cm tumor on my esophagus.NINE years ago. Immunotherapy is pretty incredible. If you ever want to chat. Markcanby@yahoo.com Take care and Godspeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holding you in my heart. Big big love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you Alli,
    Thinking/praying for you every day. You are an incredibly special person. xoxo/Doreen

    ReplyDelete