Monday, March 5, 2012

down for the count

i have been sick for the last couple of days with a cold that is kicking my you-know-what. so i spent most of the weekend sleeping (thanks to cold meds - which also apparently get rid of nightmares - awesome side effect that i am currently loving). i am grateful that barrett didn't get sick so that malena had one functioning parent who could feed her and play with her. i am home sick from work today as well, and about to curl up into a little ball for another cold meds induced nap, but thought that i should drop a quick note since my crazy work life and this cold kept me from writing much last week.

besides cold meds that allow me to actually sleep, here are a couple of fun things to start the week....
+++super excited to dive into this awesome magazine with malena (thanks ann!) to see what great artwork we can create
+++just subscribed to this magazine for moms - read good things about it in my latest "where women create" magazine (jill - i will be sending the new wwc your way later this week, in addition to marshall's bday present, i hope that he won't hold it against me that it will be late since i am sick)
+++if i am ever in columbus, ohio i am so going to detour to this store
+++i am in total (i mean 110%) love with this chair
+++this site is pretty cool because they have illustrated recipes, very fun;)
+++kelly rae roberts has new artwork in her shop - and i recently purchased this one so that it could be the first thing i see in the morning and the last thing i see at night

hope you are all happy and healthy;)

1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    Here is my blog post :: learn more about it

    ReplyDelete