Sunday, August 3, 2014

hello


oh weekend, you were a good one.

campouts. dinner date with fajitas and frozen yogurt. sleeping in. lots of hugs. time in my craft room. happy mail. a good training run for the 10k. project runway. play date. pool time with malena. smoothies. fresh fruit. homemade pizzas. the arrival of my friend jen's little baby boy, welcome to the world aiden, we are so happy you are finally here.

i also got some time to work on a couple of house projects, and one was focused on our front porch. i added an awesome chair that my dad made (pottery barn should hire him as a designer) and gave to me for my birthday (thanks dad!), and a "hello" that i ordered for the front door. i am pretty much in love with the front porch at this point - mission accomplished for that little weekend project.

i hope your week gets off to a good start, i know, i think it would be better too if it didn't start with a monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment