Wednesday, September 5, 2012

fun mail, want some?

last week i found some stamps on-line that i knew i just had to have.

this one and this one.

love them, and they showed up in my mailbox today.

amazing how fun it is to get a package in the mail that you have been (semi-patiently) waiting for. i can't wait to get crafting with these new stamps.

so in honor of the fun mail that was waiting in my mailbox today, i think that it is giveway time so that i can send some fun mail to one of you.

great idea, right? right.

so, here is the deal. leave a comment on the blog (for those of who get updates via email you will need to go to the actual blog to leave a comment) by 5pm friday. i will use the random number wizard doodad to select a winner.

fun idea, right? right.

i will make 5 cards using my new stamps, and will include stamped envelopes as well. i will send them out on monday to the super duper lucky winner.

pretty awesome, right? right.

so if you would like some fun mail to come your way, head over the blog and leave me a comment (marcie-roo, like last time, one comment means one comment - not multiple comments. we are clear on that now, right?;) xo)

happy thursday peeps, the weekend is only one looooooooooong day away.

8 comments:

  1. I love fun mail too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use some fun mail! ;)
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok - only one comment! Got it! I like fun mail too! Cute stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite things to come home to is an awesome card from Alli! You know how to make a person feel special!!! Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. pick me pick me! I might have to buy those as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me be lucky!

    ReplyDelete