Tuesday, February 9, 2016

currently




currently ---

+++ feeling really, really tired each day (some lack of sleep isn't helping that) so laying low and trying to get as much rest as possible.

+++ not looking forward to going back to work next week, makes me more tired than i already am just thinking about it.

+++ making a game plan with my nutritionist and my naturopath for moving forward with what i will focus on for eating, supplements, exercise, detoxing, etc.

+++ looking forward to some fun things to come this week including a valentine's party for malena and my dad's birthday.

+++ thankful that barrett and i got to take a quick one day trip to our favorite spot by the water. we got to just relax the entire time, play some games (because i write this i will note that i won two of the games we played, because i write this i don't have to note how many games he won), read, eat some good food. super low key (which is about the max level i am at these days regardless) and it was nice to just catch our breath for a bit. the picture above is right before we made our wish and skipped the stone into the water like we do every time we are there. that waters now holds so many of our wishes.

+++ trying to get outside each day for a walk, the fresh air does make me feel better. thankful for the gorgeous weather that we have had these last couple of days.

+++ still making my way through tiny beautiful things and loving it. also listening to the "dear sugar" podcast on my walks and loving that as well. would love to see cheryl strayed in person someday so putting that on my future to do list.

+++ thinking about my february to do list. might work on that later today in fact, even though we are already 9 days into the month, sometimes you just have to start.

+++ drinking my favorite green tea at starbucks while i write this post because it is one of my favorite places to be if i need to spend some time in front of my laptop.

+++ thinking about how i want to focus my time when i go back to work to keep my priorities as my priorities and not let the craziness of my busy work life interfere with those.

+++ looking forward to some trips that we have planned later this year, i love having fun things to look forward to (even when we have to pay for travel insurance just in case i can't go since the trips all fall after my next scans).

+++ just taking it one day at a time.

+++ incredibly thankful for all of the ongoing love and support.

ps) to the wonderful human being who sent me the gorgeous "fight" necklace a few weeks ago, thank you so much. it is amazing and i love it. it didn't come with a note so i have no idea who sent it to me, but i know that you must read this blog if you knew that was my word of the year. thank you. xoxo






2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have been enjoying the beauty in every day. I have no doubt you will strike that balance between work and "real" life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that back to work went well and that you are enjoying any available time with family and friends. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    Your "friend" in New England

    ReplyDelete