Thursday, December 31, 2015

hello 2016

the holidays have been great.

full of magic as they should be.

some good and much needed down time.

tonight we will ring in 2016 and all that it will bring.

i have decided that my word for 2016 will be "fight".

seems fitting since the second week of the year will find me in surgery, and who knows what will come after that.

more to come on why i chose that word and how i expect to embrace it in the new year.

i have to go into seattle today to have blood drawn as a prep measure for surgery. a blood draw on the last day of 2015. i am not sure if i find that to be ironic, frustrating, or just how my life seems to be rolling these days.

but this day will be full of much more joy than shit so i am choosing to focus on that.

if you are looking for some inspiration for 2016...
- elise has her 2016 daily goal trackers ready for download, and i loved checking off the dates this year on my goal for being active - you can download the 2016 version here (you can also read about her word of the year on her blog)
- ali edwards has her "one little word" class starting up for 2016 and you can read more about that here (you can also read about her word of the year on her blog)
- my friend liz makes amazing talismans and jewelry to help you remember your word through the year, i already have my heart ordered with "fight" on it so that i can physically carry it with me to my appointments this year. you can check out her shop here

i hope that you all have a great start to 2016.

may it bring us all a lot of hope, magic, laughter, and joy. xo

ps) please send some of your new years prayers and love to our uncle kevin in minnesota as he is a fighter just like me and could use some mojo and good vibes for ringing in 2016. keep taking it day by day kevin, we are rooting for you each and every day from here. xo


8 comments:

  1. Hello everyone my name is Joan from USA, i never ever believed in spell until i meet a man called Dr.Agbazara, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex-lover to me within 48 hours. Dr.Agbazara spells works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married me and my ex-lover are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Agbazara for been there for me, contact Dr.Agbazara today and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Dr. Agbazara VIA EMAIL: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR CALL HIM ON ( +2348104102662 )

    NAME: JOAN
    COUNTRY: USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. An urgent notification to anyone looking for ways to get back his or her else
    lover is to contact Dr. Osose on Ososelovespell@gmail.com or call +2348133194891 Because he has all it takes
    to bring back ex lover and re-unite broken relationship within the
    space of 48hours. I confirmed that when I contacted him for help and
    now my ex boyfriend that left me 8months ago is back into arms again, this
    was made possible with the help of the love spell Dr. Osose did for
    me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now i am convinced that Dr. Osose whose details are (+2348133194891) and (Ososelovespell@gmail.com) is the best love spell caster online after proving himself to me by bring back my ex husband that left me 5months ago and promised never to return but with the help of Dr. Osose love spell i was able to get him back within 48hours and now we are living happily. to those of you that want to re-unite your relationship should better contact Dr. Osose in the details above because i so much believe that he is the best person to help you.

    Lawrenta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Dr Ogudugu a Traditional healer, herbalist and spell caster. I use real magical powers to fight demons, evil spirits and super villains. Are you suffering in silence? does everything in your life seems to be going wrong no matter how hard you try to make things better? have Questions about love, or career let me help you am a born gifted traditional healer and master psychic. I 've experience in exploration of the past, present and future. I can help you with any of those problems that are making your life difficult and miserable,do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of? are you having many obstacles in your life? Is your love,relationship,marriage life falling apart? is your life facing financial ruin ? i specialize in reuniting.Email me about your problems and i'll be of great help to you on my my personal email address: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed Dr. Osose is really the best love spell caster on Earth after proving him to me by helping me to bring back my ex lover back to me with his powerful love spell. i so much believe that Dr. Osose is an expect when it comes to relationship issues he can solve any relationship maters in just 48hours. i will advice anyone out there having a broken relationship or facing any problem in your relationship to contact Dr. Osose via Ososelovespell@gmail.com or call him at +2348133194891 to help you out because he has all it takes to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on Whatsapp: +2348104102662

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have taught of so many ways to show appreciation to Dr.Ogudugu for is help in reuniting myself and my lover that left me for almost two weeks ago, But i believe that through this means i will be able to let more people to know about Dr.Ogudugu. Without wasting much time i have decided that i will write down Dr.Ogudugu contact detail which is through email: greatogudugu@gmail.com. If i got my lover back through these detail then trust me a lot of people out can still rescue there relationship only if they believe and contact Dr.Ogudugu through his detail Website: http://greatdrogudugusolutiontemple.webs.com/

    ReplyDelete