Tuesday, May 26, 2015

goals


you all know how much i love goals.

right? right.

last week i got my get to work book that i have patiently (ok, maybe not so patiently;)) waiting for since my pre-order went in.

i pretty much always love anything that elise does and so this is no different.

i do feel like this book is going to bring a little magic.

once i run those 13+ miles next month for the half-marathon, the major goal i have been working towards for months will be over and it will be time to move on to the next one.

i have a couple of big ideas that i am going to be working on, and of course, a million small ones.

to finish goals, you gotta do the work.

i have never been afraid of that. in these last years that drive has been stronger than ever. hearing the ticking hands of time on a daily basis is pretty great motivation for making things happen.

i am looking forward to making some new big goals happen.

one day at a time.

as my friend kerry says...let's do this.

3 comments:

  1. Mistake does not only teach you how to be strong but also how to stand up again and to do good next time. Visit my site for more information. Have a good day always and thank you for sharing your knowledge and wonderful article to the public. I do hope that you can inspire more readers.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete