Tuesday, November 26, 2013

thankful (twenty six)

on this twenty sixth day of the month, i am thankful for:

+++ rocking out while singing in the car on the way to school
+++ great lunch with one of my most favorite peeps
+++ pad thai - yum, yum, yum
+++ laughter in the middle of the work day
+++ my trampoline
+++ watching malena write out her birthday thank you cards (kerry, i think that she would make you proud;)) and thinking of how grateful i am that my mom taught me that saying thank you is important
+++ hearing "mommy, will you carry me upstairs tonight?"
+++ watching malena in the rearview mirror as she carefully listens and enjoys music, hoping that her love for music continues throughout her life
+++ happy mail in the mailbox
+++ catching up with my mom
+++ barely making a critical deadline and breathing a huge sigh of relief

i don't think that i have mentioned it yet but my scans will be january 28th and results will be on the 29th. i got the dates last week, no scheduling rest for the weary.

have a good wednesday, the holiday is so close i am can almost smell the good cooking. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment