Thursday, November 14, 2013

thankful (fourteen)

on thursday, you were a grrrrrrrrrrind. but i loved you anyways for the good things that you brought my way.

on this fourteenth day of the month, i am thankful for:
+++ starbucks being open at 6:15am when i roll into work and there being no line (clearly there is no line because i am rolling in at 6:15am. ugh. i am thankful regardless).
+++ grapes (about 10 of them), especially since they are all i had time to eat for lunch today
+++ post-it notes
+++ chats on the way home with some of my favorite girls
+++ smiles and hugs when i picked up kiddo
+++ cold hard cider (had to do it today, reference the top two items for explanation as to why)
+++ dinner with malena and barrett and letting the day roll of me
+++ the way she reaches for my hand anytime we walk somewhere together
+++ finding the perfect present
+++ coming home. after a long day, i am especially thankful to come home to this warm home that i love so much.
+++ my flannel pjs and my favorite hoodie
+++ the chance to put my feet up
+++ project runway
+++ my friend having a sucessful hip surgery and his wife staying sane on day one of his recovery;)
+++ my friend having no issues identified during her regular skin check -- yes!!!

friday, i can't even begin to tell you how much i love you. big time. over the top.

have a good weekend peeps, make the most of it. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment