Monday, March 25, 2013

work + bracelets

my first day back went good. i only got emotional a couple of times but was able to hold it together, didn't even need to use one of my handkerchiefs (my friends doreen and charlie got me some colorful ones that i can use instead of kleenex and i love them). pretty proud of myself for that. it was good to be back with my team and working on the projects. today it definitely felt like i made the right decision going back, even though it was a tough decision. but i am getting pretty good at making those these days.

my in-laws have graciously made a ton of bracelets to rally support for me. here are pics of what they look like. they are a light purple with pink letters (pink and purple chosen because they are malena's favorite colors) and they have the following written on them: melanoma awareness and be brave (m + a + b). the m + a + b is for malena + alli + barrett. if you would like one, let me know through a comment on the blog, text me, email me, message me on facebook, send me smoke signals, and i will get one on its way to you. thanks mike and jo, they are awesome. love you guys.



 
 
my salad that i made for lunch today rocked! it was so good, so i am busting another one out for tomorrow but added in some kale, goji berries, and hemp seeds. i think that i might have a new career as a salad maker. i have also just about finished off an entire bag of baby carrots that i bought yesterday by making three batches of carrot/orange juice in the last 24 hours. did i mention that i hate carrots? i know, i can't believe it either. i wonder if eating all of these carrots will make the easter bunny bring me special treats on sunday? i sure hope so.
 
happy tuesday peeps, make it a good one. xo
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Reduce heat; sіmmer, uncovereԁ, fоr 35 to
    40minutes or to desired сonsistency, stirring οccasiοnally.

    All yοu have tο do in order to obtain thesе coupons
    is to go to the inteгnеt and seaгсh
    fοr the one that suits you neеds
    then just pгint them. Top the dough ωith olive oil or
    cooking spray, and scoop the onіon mixture oveг it eνenlу.


    Feеl free to visit my web blog :: pizza pan avon ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I would proudly wear one of your bracelets. It would be my honor. I tried to find you on Facebook with no luck. Can you send your email address to me at nellsworth175@gmail.com so that I can provide my mailing address?
    Thank you,
    Nan

    ReplyDelete