Wednesday, March 13, 2013

i heart you wednesdays

wednesdays are quickly becoming one of my most favorite days of the week. wednesday is the day that malena and i have a girls day and we get to hang out all day. her preschool doesn't have a spot for her on wednesday, and now that i have recovered enough to be able to drive, i can take care of her myself.

+++ a little sleeping in for mom and malena, the time change is apparently still kicking our behinds
+++ cereal and peaches for her, broccolli/egg (i get to have three eggs a week to have some protein) and apple/almond butter for mom.
+++ malena picking out a new gymnastics outfit - she picked pink, how surprising:)
 
+++ a big cinnamon roll for her to celebrate all of the good tumbling in class - i think that she picked one out that was bigger than she is:)
 
+++ best friend time
 
+++ lunch time with dad at chicken robin
 
+++ some time in the craft room working on projects together
+++ playing classroom in her room, i even got to cover for her and watch the kids when she went on her lunch break;)
+++ smoothie party on the couch snuggled up with our favorite blankets
+++ bedtime stories and sleep
 
i am going to tackle catching up on our photos. once and for all, i am starting and i will finish. it is now more important to me than ever, i don't want to run out of time to do them. a part of me being brave is finding my way to get through the paralyzed feeling i have about printing and organizing pictures. i know this isn't going to be easy. i know that i will have a lot of tough moments when the fear of not being in pictures in the future will creep in (doreen/charlie, i will be using your special handkerchiefs for this project. xo). i know that i will need to take it in steps, maybe even in little bitty baby steps. i know that i can do this. i know that it is one of the most important things i want to focus my time on.
 
another brave step forward. here i go.
 
look out pictures, i am coming for you. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog the other day. I haven’t read the whole thing yet, but I will. From what I have read so far, you are one terrific woman. You are inspiring me to brave and I am only having tooth implants. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope your “girl” day was wonderful.

    Scarlett June

    ReplyDelete