Wednesday, November 21, 2012

thankful (twenty one)

(graphic from ali edwards)

on this twenty first day of the month, i am thankful for:

+++ my friend michael, my life literally got better the day that i met him
+++ starting the day by getting to catch up with one of my most favorite people for an hour
+++ gluten free pecan pie
+++ fun mail that made me feel appreciated (thanks marcie-roo), made me laugh (thanks mom and dad), and reminded me that my friends love malena (thanks ann)
+++ getting to be one of malena's "customers" that she waiting on all night whipping up good meals from her new kitchen. i love to watch her play.
+++ music
+++ charlie brown's thanksgiving being on tv

happy thanksgiving peeps, enjoy your day and all you have to be thankful for.

sidenotes:
+++ curly girl is having free shipping all weekend from friday through monday - woohoo!! you know that i will be using my gift certificate and doing some shopping:)
+++ if you need a great camera for a woman in your life, i have bought ones from this site and they are awesome.
+++ the thanks you give in your heart
+++ how awesome is this kids thanksgiving table? pretty awesome i would say.
+++ i am going to remember some of these great ideas for thankgiving next year

No comments:

Post a Comment