Sunday, July 8, 2012

deep breath

"tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" (mary oliver)

this weekend flew by, seems like it was just friday (wasn't it just friday?) and here we are with monday looming large. i should have done some work this weekend as i am still pretty buried trying to catch back up from vacation. not because i wanted to, just so that i could catch my breath. but there was no way in hell i was going do work on the weekend before scans. obvious choice. i chose to spend time with this girl having as much fun as possible - playing catch, hitting the ball, swimming, putting puzzles together, baking cookies, watering flowers, eating frozen yogurt, etc.

tomorrow at 3:30 i will see my dermatologist and we will see if i leave there with any stitches. on tuesday i go to seattle cancer care at 3 for my scans. wednesday at 3:30 is when i get the results. lots of 3's in this week for me.

i will keep you posted on how it goes - thanks for the good thoughts that are coming my way. i appreciate all of them more than you know.

here we go.

ready or not.

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! I am holding lots and lots of good thoughts for you. Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday too.

    ReplyDelete