Tuesday, February 19, 2019

unicorn


I wanted to write this out for a long time but it was just too hard.  I wanted to do it since Malena was not at an age to talk at the celebration and to make sure her and I always had this memory.  

As you may know Alli collected different inspirational items that she brought with her to all of the different doctors appointments, scan results, and other things over the years.  As Malena and I were preparing for Alli's burial we decided that some of those items should be with her body to know how much she meant and inspired us.  Malena was instrumental in helping pick out each one we chose from the many items in Alli's collection.  I wanted to share just a short thought on why we picked the out.

bravery - everything about her was brave.  when it would have been easy to quit she always picked up her boxing gloves for another fight to spend every day possible with all of us.

friendship - as much as she meant to all of you, you meant as much to her.  she cherished every friendship and doing everything she could to put smiles on your faces always put a smile on her face.

luck - as much as we miss her everyday we were lucky to get the time with her and with each other as a family.  without that luck we wouldn't have the most amazing daughter in the world.

love & a heart - the love we shared as a family should always be with her.  and as hearts always had a way of finding her we wanted her to have one for eternity as a symbol of our love.

Finally, we chose a unicorn... I mean who wouldn't plus she really was a mythical person that will live on in all of our hearts and stories forever.  

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. thank you for sharing with all of us <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much love. I appreciate you sharing such personal thoughts. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete