Monday, August 21, 2017

round 10



treatment 10 is a go. bloodwork is all looking good.

i have a special good luck charm with me here today, and as her shirt says, "girls never give up".

we got a chance in between my appointments this morning to go out and watch the eclipse. that was pretty awesome to say the least.

now i am in a hospital bed getting my infusion.

i just met with my psychologist and we had a good talk for a long time. we have a couple of things that we are going to try to help with my anxiety and i am going to continue with my meds. the anxiety continues to be a daily fight for me but we are trying to make it better over time.

and after this, we are headed off on a magic adventure.

have a good week, thanks for all the love and prayers and mojo.

anywhere i fight, you fight.

xo


1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great time during your magical adventures.

    ReplyDelete