Sunday, June 28, 2015

good times


the last few days have been full of good things.

listening to a favorite author read from her new book (more on that to come).

having tara whitney come to our home and take family pictures. dream come true (more on that to come too).

watching my friend brandy marry maggie, the love of her life, yesterday. beautiful women. beautiful day. love wins.

i am going to take a couple of days off from the blog this week to enjoy some time with family.

i hope that the next couple of days are good ones for you as well.

take good care. xo


1 comment:

  1. You don't know me...I am a reader from New England. I have followed your blog for a couple of years now. I just wanted to say that I hope your "Good Times" have continued and that all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete