Tuesday, May 8, 2012

hmmmmmm

results came back today. all of my labwork was fine. so my doc suggested that if i wanted to talk about the possibility of depression i could go back in.

so great news that nothing was wrong.

not sure where to go from here.

not that i wanted it to be my thyroid. not that i wanted it to be something else. not that i wanted it to be anything.

i guess that maybe part of me was hoping it was something that could have a defined remedy so i could start feeling better asap. i guess that part of me anticipated that the results would come back clean. i guess that part of me knew if the results were good the word depression would come up. i guess that part of me wasn't ready to think about depression again, this isn't the first time it has come up. i guess that part of me is sick and tired of not having energy, i barely remember what that feels like. i guess that part of me is just sick and tired. period.

onward. whatever direction that may be.

sidenotes:
+++ ellie - woohoo!!! super excited to have you on the team - do you want to bring a flask with wine?
+++ i don't need more bowls (or do i?) but if i was going to buy some new ones i would so be getting these
+++putting this on my "to read" list
+++i love feta so i am pretty sure that i am going to love this recipe
+++i love apples and i love cheddar so i am pretty sure that i am also going to love this recipe

1 comment:

  1. How frustrating not to have clear answers, I'm so sorry. I hope you are able to find an answer soon (I'd much rather it be depression than something worse, even though depression sucks). Hugs.

    ReplyDelete