Sunday, March 17, 2019

Aunt Alli



My name is Taylor. I am Allison’s youngest niece. I am last in line after my brother Zach, cousin Jessica and cousin Tyler. It must have been an adjustment for Aunt Alli, to once be considered the baby of the family, to then suddenly having 4 little ones running around, all of us under the age of 4. She loved us as a group, but she also went out of her way of showing us love as individuals. She always supported all of us in everything we did growing up, even when she lived a couple hours away, she always made sure to be there for every major moment in our lives. Some of the best times we would have as a family were going up to visit her. We spent time shopping in Seattle, eating at her favorite restaurants, and going to a few Mariner games. We also had an abundant of family games that we all played together. From SkipBo, Phase 10, and BUNCO, to our recent favorites of Quarkle and the 4-5-6 dice game. Our family group texting chats were filled with funny pictures or videos, a lot of bickering, and lots of pictures that she took of Barrett sleeping in random places.



I was lucky enough to be included on their trips to Disneyland the last couple of years. There was never a dull moment between running around to the different rides, running to get fast pass tickets, and running to Starbucks for an afternoon fix. We spent a lot of our time waiting in the lines figuring out what faces we should make for the camera next, even when we knew that Malena would be the only one screaming. We both always dreaded going on the water rides, but by the time they were over, we were all laughing until our stomachs hurt.



The last trip we took was to Couerdlane Idaho last August. We had went shopping the day before, so Alli was looking up places for us to go and she found that Post Falls Idaho had a cute downtown area that we could walk around in. So we all hopped in our car and she was the copilot giving my mom the directions. We took the exit to Post Falls, and stayed on the same two-road lane for a couple miles, and then a couple more miles. It didn’t look like there was anything that resembled a downtown area coming up, but she insisted it was just a little bit longer. Eventually we turned into a gas station so she could ask for directions. While waiting, we discovered that we might have been in the downtown Post Falls area because next to the gas station was a liquor store and smoke shop. And across the street was a “gentlemen’s” club. We would have stayed and enjoyed all that Post Falls had to offer, but we had Malena with us and we didn’t think she was ready for that yet.  When she came out of the gas station she told us, “the cashier had no idea what I was talking about and someone uploaded pictures from a different downtown area. We are in the wrong place.”



Aunt Alli was a person who always put others needs in front of her own. Even when she was feeling down or not in the best health, she still lead the way for creating Happy Mail campaigns to whoever needed it no matter where they were. She was always there for every major moment in my life, and the lives of my cousins and brother.  She was at every appointment and every day of surgery when my mom was going through breast cancer, so I wanted to show her just how much I appreciated her. We once had a passing conversation about Broadway shows that we would love to see, and we both said how much we would love to see Hamilton. It was a couple months later when I saw that the show was coming to Seattle, and I thought that it must be fate. I did everything I could to get just two tickets. It ended up taking a couple hours, during a work day, but I finally made it through. I decided to keep it a secret from her, and gave the ticket to her as a Christmas present. I remember being so nervous, not knowing if she had already gotten tickets. I don’t know if I can even explain the look of excitement that came over her face. She was jumping up and down, screaming, and looking at me like “this better not be a joke.” March 17, 2018 turned out to be one of them best days of my life. We had a lunch of fish and chips with some of our favorite cider. Then, did a little shopping at American Eagle. We talked about our favorite songs from the show and which parts we were most anxious to see. We also joked that we were both definitely ready to go up on stage if they needed us to fill in for anyone. Finally, we made it to the show, with our seats near the very top, but we could still see the stage. There was one point during the show, when I look over at Alli, and she is napping. I could not believe it! I then knew what she must have felt like when Barrett fell asleep at the Michael Buble concert. So I did what she did, I subtly moved by body, to make it look like we were just strangers just sitting next to each other. She woke up a few minutes later, and neither of us ever talked about it, and I promised myself that I would never let anyone know that she had fallen asleep because I knew that she would never live that down especially after all the times she took pictures of any us sleeping at random times.



I don’t know how there can be a world without Aunt Alli in it. She was someone who was so happy to see you whenever you hadn’t seen each other in a while. Her smile and laughter could light up a room, and make you smile and laugh right a long with her. I don’t know if there will every be a time that I won’t wait to hear her greet me as “hey sister” or when she would wake up with the mornings and come downstairs and tell us all that she knows that we are jealous of how her hair looks, but she just can’t help that she woke up like that. I’ll miss her hugs, and when she’d ask if you were ready for another cider, even when you’re only halfway through your first one. There has been a constant ache in my heart since you’ve been gone, but I know that you’ll always be watching over us. You are the best aunt anyone could ever ask for. I love you and I miss you. I can’t wait to see you again.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

      Delete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back! Don't lose him! Dr.Unity has helped thousands of women get their Ex husband/boyfriend back using his real effective love Spell"
    I'm Natasha Wanderly form USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact,Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him: +2348055361568 ,website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,your kindness will never be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? Email Dr EWO for fast solution at Dr EWO spiritual temple. I had a problem with my boyfriend a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr EWO on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. i emailed Him and I told Him my problem and I did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than a week, my boyfriend gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us, he engaged and we got married. With the help of Dr. EWO I also gave birth to Twins. I'm so grateful to Dr EWO and His supernatural spell casting and will not stop publishing his name on the internet just for the good work he has done. If you need his help, you can email him at Drewospiritualtemple@yahoo.com,call&whatsApp +2349015066125, website:https://drewoblackmagicspells.blogspot.com/
    and he will also help you too. I will be forever grateful to you (DR. EWO).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Linda i want to tell every one that i have found the real spell caster and that he have just helped me get my husband back to me and the kids.I met this spell through a

    friends description and he told me that he help him to get his wife back when another man took her from him and then i decided to try him out and i discover that he is the best

    and he is very powerful and just yesterday my husband whom i thought will never come back to me came and said to me that he was sorry for leaving me. i an now so happy that my

    desire have been fulfilled. thank to the priest of the Drewospiritualtemple@yahoocom he is so powerful or vist website:https://drewoblackmagicspells.blogspot.com/

    call&whatsApp +2349015066125.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was married for 13 years. My marriage has been deteriorating for some time so it was bound to unravel. I was his loyal, faithful supportive and trusting Wife. He had an

    additional wild side that went out of control. The last incident is when I found out that he was having an affair 2 weeks before our 14th wedding anniversary. Out of the blue my

    husband just sprung the divorce talk on me. I was so hurt and being an independent woman, I thought I could cope with being single. It was so hard to move on so i had to reach

    out for help. Our marriage therapist thought that "something" was not right about my husband. I went online and i found out about DR.EWO and his good spell work reviews. I

    ordered for a Love spell on his website. 48 hours later, I was shocked on how my Husband called me telling me how much he missed me. His spell worked on me so fast and my

    husband has been so loving, Natural and I'm having a happy marriage after using his love spell. If you are in a loveless and unhappy marriage that cannot be salvaged, believe

    me...I saw great light after the re-union. You can reach him Drewospiritualtemple@yahoo.com,call&whatsApp +2349015066125, website:https://drewoblackmagicspells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete