Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Memorial Details

We are trying to finalize details for Alli's celebration of life but wanted to share what the plan currently is.  We are trying to make sure we have a place for her formal celebration of life that is large enough for all to attend and hoping to confirm that very soon.  

The smaller graveside service will be held in Hoquim at Sunset Memorial Park this Friday, January 11th, at 2:00pm followed by a reception at Saron Lutheran-First Presbyterian Church; also in Hoquim.  

The larger, formal celebration of life we will have in the Seattle/ Tacoma area most likely in early February.  Once we have firm details on time and location I will post another blog on here to share the details. 

UPDATE - Alli's larger Celebration of life will be held on at 11:00am on January 26th at Trinity Lutheran Church in Tacoma (close to Pacific Lutheran University).      

Also, in lieu of flowers we are asking for donations to Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA). Donations may be sent to Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, P.O. Box 19023, Seattle, WA  98109-1023.  Checks may be made payable to SCCA with the indication that they are in the memory of Alli Hanson for melanoma research.  You can also call (206) 606-2070 or (877) 308-3117 to make a donation by phone.

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

    ReplyDelete